dang, you're workin the camera! i'm excited for you to join my Extremely, Exclusive, Members-Only, VIP Club. You'll do great. I love the sheet music, what an eye!
T just looked at this post... he said, "those last two are OSUM since I'm the one who took them... laugh laugh"... i rolls my eyes and said, no matter, T- he posted and that's all that matters!! ps. love my guy, but the first two are a tad better- keep up the good work. i'll get T to start playing with the camera (my old one that is, bwahahaha)
dang, you're workin the camera! i'm excited for you to join my Extremely, Exclusive, Members-Only, VIP Club. You'll do great. I love the sheet music, what an eye!
ReplyDeleteT just looked at this post... he said, "those last two are OSUM since I'm the one who took them... laugh laugh"... i rolls my eyes and said, no matter, T- he posted and that's all that matters!! ps. love my guy, but the first two are a tad better- keep up the good work. i'll get T to start playing with the camera (my old one that is, bwahahaha)
ReplyDelete